The purpose of this program is to provide a tuition discount to existing Valley Christian families and staff for promoting Valley Christian School.
Please take prayerful consideration to represent Christ and VCS well as you share with potential new families.
- The Program shall be open to ALL Valley Christian Schools Families (including Grandparents) and VCS employees.
- It is the REFERRING FAMILY’S responsibility to be sure that the Prospective Family mentions this program and the Referring Family’s name during their first contact with the school. To insure this occurs, you may choose to accompany and/or assist in making their first contact. REFERRALS CAN NOT BE MADE RETROACTIVELY.
- It is the REFERRING FAMILY’S responsibility to be sure that the Prospective Family verifies the REFERRING FAMILY’S name/phone number on the students(s) application form. No exceptions will be made to this requirement.
- It is the REFERRING FAMILY’S responsibility to submit a completed Student Referral Form to our main office c/o admissions. Forms are available in the main office, on the VCS website or can be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Referral tuition discount amounts:
- Grades 1-12 (full-time/full-tuition) qualify for a $500 total discount (per family that enrolls).
- Kindergarten only referrals qualify for a $250 total discount (per family that enrolls).
- Pre K only referrals qualify for a $200 total discount (per family that enrolls).
- This offer applies ONLY to NEW family applicants.
- VCS Families/employees will receive a tuition discount for each referred family that is accepted, enrolled, and enrollment continues in good standing. Your discount will be applied evenly throughout the school year and prorated if the family withdraws or leaves school for any reason. No discounts will be applied before school begins.
- Tuition discount can also be willed to any other school family, including the new one referred, or split between families. Indicate how you would like discount applied on the referral form.
- There is no limit to the number of families that a VCS family may refer.
- The regular enrollment criteria must be met (Application Process and Final Interview).
- Applications received after the start of school will be considered for a prorated referral incentive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I really refer as many new families as I want? Yes, and you qualify for a referral discount for all of them as long as you meet program guidelines.
When should I have my referral forms turned in? Before the beginning of the school year.
What if the referred family does not complete the school year? Your discount will be applied evenly throughout the school year and prorated if the family withdraws or leaves school for any reason.
What if we discuss VCS with our friends and later they enroll but do not mention us? It is the referring family’s responsibility to make sure the prospective family mentions them during the enrollment process. If the new family does not mention you or indicate your name on their enrollment paperwork, you are not eligible to receive the discount.
Can I turn in a referral form for everyone I talk to about Valley, just in case they enroll? Yes. If the perspective family mentions your name during the enrollment process you will qualify for the discount.
What if more than one current family discusses VCS with a potential family and they enroll, which current family gets the referral discount? The new family decides who had the most impact on their decision to enroll their child(ren).
Click the link below for the Referral Program form:
Referral Program 2018-2019