Student Referral Program
The purpose of this program is to provide a tuition discount to existing Valley Christian families and staff for promoting Valley Christian School.
Please take prayerful consideration to represent Christ and VCS well as you share with potential new families.
- The Program shall be open to ALL Valley Christian School Families (including Grandparents) and VCS employees.
- It is the Referring Family’s responsibility to be sure that the Prospective Family mentions this program and the Referring Family’s name during their first contact with the school (via phone or in person). Referrals cannot be made retroactively.
- It is the Referring Family’s responsibility to submit a completed Student Referral Form to our main office c/o admissions before the school year begins. Forms are available on our website or in the main office.
- Referral tuition discount amounts:
- Grades 1-12 (full-time/full-tuition) qualify for the full referral discount ($600/student).
- Kindergarten referrals qualify for a $300 total discount (per student).
- Preschool referrals qualify for a $150 total discount (per student).
- This offer applies only to new family applicants. Younger siblings of current or past VCS families do not qualify.
- VCS Families/employees will receive a tuition discount for each referred student that is accepted, enrolled, and enrollment continues in good standing. Your discount will be applied evenly throughout the school year and prorated if the family withdraws or leaves school for any reason. No discounts will be applied before school begins.
- There is no limit to the number of students that a VCS family may refer.
- The regular enrollment criteria must be met (Application Process including Admin/Board Member Interview). Final decision for student acceptance rests with the Head of School and School Board.
- Applications received after the start of school will be considered for a prorated referral incentive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I really refer as many new students as I want? Yes, and you qualify for a student referral discount for all of them as long as you meet program guidelines.
When should I have my referral forms turned in? Before the beginning of the school year.
What if the referred family does not complete the school year? Your discount will be applied evenly throughout the school year and prorated if the family withdraws or leaves school for any reason.
What if we discuss VCS with our friends and later they enroll but do not mention us? It is the referring family’s responsibility to make sure the prospective family mentions them during the enrollment process. If the new family does not mention you or indicate your name on their enrollment paperwork, you are not eligible to receive the discount.
Can I turn in a referral form for everyone I talk to about Valley, just in case they enroll? Yes. If the perspective family mentions your name during the enrollment process you will qualify for the discount.
What if more than one current family discusses VCS with a potential family and they enroll, which current family gets the referral discount? The new family decides who had the most impact on their decision to enroll their child(ren).
Click the links below:
Student Referral Program 2017-18