Our student referral program give current school families, faculty and staff the opportunity to earn tuition credits by simply sharing their VCS experience with a family who later enrolls.
- You share your VCS school experience with friends and family.
- You receive a tuition credit if they enroll and mention your name as the referring family.
- You complete a referral form and submit it to the admissions office.
- The tuition credit you earn is applies to your tuition account.
Referring families receive one of the following tuition credits per new family that enrolls:
- Grades 1st - 12th qualify for a $500 total tuition credit.
- Kindergarten (only) referrals qualify for a $250 total tuition credit.
- Preschool (only) referrals qualify for a $200 tuition credit.
See “Referral Program & Rules” for more information…
Referral Program Rules & Form