Our Financial Assistance Philosophy:
We feel called to do our best to make Christian education affordable to all Christian families in our community. However, we recognize there still may be a need for additional assistance.
To facilitate this need, we use a third-party service to assess the eligibility of family applicants. FACTS Grant & Aid Management manages our financial aid applications. The process is as follows:
- Submit a family application to the school office with the required application fee.
- Apply through the FACTS website. FACTS Website
- FACTS charges a $40 fee to apply
- You will need your recent tax information
- Upon full completion of your application, FACTS sends our business office their assessment of your financial need.
- Our financial aid committee reviews the FACTS recommendation and prayerfully considers our financial position and ability to offer assistance.
- You are notified of your financial aid award.
Financial Aid is awarded based on a family’s financial need. Valley Christian does not offer merit-based scholarships, athletic or arts scholarships, tuition loans or full tuition awards.
All financial information and documents are kept in the strictest confidence. VCS requires that each recipient of an award also keep the amount of their award confidential.
If you have any further questions about the financial aid application process, please contact our business manager, Lynnette Sims at 406-549-0482 ext. 205.
Valley Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students. Valley Christian does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance, athletic, arts or other school administrated programs.