Valley Christian School exists to partner with Christian families that desire educational excellence taught through a biblical worldview so their children will be prepared for a lifetime of authentic faithfulness to Jesus Christ.
Valley Christian exists for the following reasons:
• To provide an excellent academic education throughout which He (Jesus) is always preeminent. (Colossians 1:18).
• To provide an educational experience in which the spirit of each child is challenged by the truth of God’s Word.
• To challenge each child to hide (memorize) God’s Word in their hearts –(James 1:22-25)
• To provide an environment where love comes from the Spirit and springs from the Hope we have in the shed blood of Jesus, the perfect Lamb of God, rings throughout the walls, hallways and classrooms.
• To prepare young people to live in this world without being part of this world (Malachi 3:18 & Deuteronomy 30:19).
The Distinctives of Valley Christian School:
• We believe the Biblical truth that “the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.”
• We believe that to “honor your father and mother is the first commandment with a promise.”
• We believe children need to be taught to learn to please God.
• We believe the Christian family must teach their children holiness.
• We believe in the principle of authority and order.
• It is our conviction that discipline is proof of love (Hebrews 12:1-15, Proverbs 23:13-14).
• We are committed to a structured approach to learning.
• Teachers address attitudes, values, decision-making processes, behavior, and performance. These are all functions of teaching and parenting.